Thursday, November 27, 2008

NYAPPY! xD GRATEFUL. X)

Today's a great one for meee... HEHE xD I went to skool this morning with my mom for the report day... Which I was lookin forward thru this... I WAS DAMNED FREAKIN NERVOUS!!!! I pray and pray soo much... And... I'M FEELIN SOO MUCH GRATEFUL TODAY!!! I'M PROMOTED TO THE NEXT CLASS!!! FORM 5 NEXT YEAR! X) ALHAMDULILAH!!! YEAY FOR MEE!! HAHA (IT'S REALLY A BIG DEAL FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME) HAHAHH I'm serious. X]
hehehhh Miracles... Like sham said. OH GOD FINALLY! I'M OUTTA MY NERVES! HAHAHH... I've been nervous since... I dont remember and I dont want to think about it cuz I finally have an answer! WOO-HOO!!! HEHE SYUKUR!!! hehe I can't be selfish but I'm just way too much happy today. =) hehe
Now, I'm going to have a KICK-START FOR 2009! YEAY! xD
There r lots of UNEXPECTED CRAZY EVENTS SOON. ;)
Hopefully.
hehe And I would like to have the song for today! So I'm featuring 'TSUBASA' PV by ALICE NINE HERE! HEHE THE SONG OF TODAY! I LOVE THIS SONG SOOO MUCH! IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP AND SING ALONG WITH ALICE NINE! VERY NICE PV! HEHE 'FUN FUN ROCK!'
haha Wait, I mean... YESTERDAY!! HAHA xD
(Let's remember on no matter what, u have to be grateful. =) )
(AND I'LL BE GRATEFUL CRAZY IF I EVER MET SAKITO. REALLY.)

No comments: