Saturday, November 15, 2008

ALICE NINE 'NUMBER SIX' THE MOVIE!!!

ALICE NINE HAS A MINI-MOVIE FOR THEIR SONG TITLED, 'NUMBER SIX' RELEASED IN THE ALPHA ALBUM LAST 2007 and also released as single. I FALL FOR THE MOVIE!!! THE MESSAGE FROM THE MUVIE... IT REALLY TOUCHED ME. =")
NUMBER SIX SONG, for me, this song is all about Friendship and getting you connect with others. This song is especially for those who thinks being alone is best in way of life... But no, you really need connections and that is a friend. But if you can't do it, this NUMBER SIX SONG IS ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE. =) You can be the SIXTH FRIEND of ALICE NINE!!! X) aww... That is soooooooooo KAWAII!!!
After watching and listening to the song, I feel the confidence again in me. X) The same confidence Nightmare has given me. =) hehe XD But this time, no matter what, you need friends. True Friends. Best Friends. =) I beleive in that. I have the beloved people around me that's been always there for me.=") I love you guys.
Nao says in the end, "Well, whatever happens, if friends are there, it's OK". He's right. =) After he said that, those memories about being caught... (HAHA) came back to me. Haha Now I know. Those friends who are not co-operating 'with me'. Being SELFISH. haha Most of them, though. I'm being honest and dissapointed. X) But after meeting the 'real friends', I would laugh with them after our ass being caught. HAHA \m/ man! I LOVE THEM! It's like, after the movie, I'm really really touched. =") Arigato~gozaimasu!!!
True friends are the one who sees the inside of you, not what you are of outisde.
They will always be there for you. But not being a betrayer and runs away.
I'm lucky that I have found the true people. =) Though, they screwed up being assholes. HAHA We're the same...X) I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH.
I have 3 parts of ALICE NINE movie here. It's subbed! XD Please do watch and give up some comments!X)
Happy watching!

No comments: