Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I-SOCKS!!!

I DESPERATELY WANNA GO TO I-SOCKS SHOPS NOW!!!!X"(
Alright, I wanna tell u my experience during my 'emergency holiday' at K.L. haha Last August.
I thought it's gonna be some normal holiday with the beloveds and did not expect much about it. I mean, I didn't expect of meeting sakito or something visual kei... haha I
expected of meeting some A.F.. LOL. Alright, I spent 4 days at K.L...
First day, we arrived at the hotel and went to KLCC. Nice shopping centre though ;) I love shopping casual there. But we didn't actually finish the whole KLCC. haha One thing about K.L, they really have NICE FOOD THERE. haha =D
SECOND DAY. YES! THIS WAS THE BIG DAY FOR ME!!! WOO-HOO! IT WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! IT WAS HONOURED TO ME!!! HAHA(APA KAN XP) Okay okay, wanna know what??? hehe It was at Time Square, we went there by train... Nice place. We went up to fourth floor, andddd... I MET THIS VISUAL KEI CLOTHING STORE!!!! OMG!!!!XDXD AARRGGHH!!!! I JUST CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!! MIRACLES!!! HAHA If bess and sham were there... HAHA I WOULD HAVE CRIED MY HEART OUT AND JUMPING AND RUSH THEM THERE!!! HAHAHH XDXD Well, this I just controlled that time. haha I asked my mum if we can go there, she let me but she's not going with me. hahahh She would stay waiting me outside. THIS VISUAL KEI STORE CALLED I-SOCKS. I got confused at first cuz there were lots of them on that floor. I decided to go the first that caught my eye! Haha It's this one, I-SOCKS HAUNTED HOUSE AND I-SOCKS GOTHIC HOUSE.

I-SOCKS GOTHIC HOUSE

I-SOCKS HAUNTED HOUSE

COOL ENTRANCE HUH? HAHA XD I LOVE IT. THIS IS LIKE MY THING. I walked slowly infront of both shops, UNFORTUNATELY, they have this 'MEMBERS ONLY' board at the entrance. I WAS LIKE, WHATTTT???? THAT TIME. YEA BOTH OF THEM. So, I went to the other I-SOCKS Shop. 'I-SOCKS SOCKS STORE'.


Small one, this's just like the normal small shop, they sell only socks, hand socks, knee socks... BUT THEY'RE SUPERR COOL!!! SOCKS FOR THE JAPANESE HARAJUKU FASHION AND LOLITA FASHION. COOL! Alright, I talked to the salesgirl, woh she's totally harajuku! hehe Pink one. I asked about those two stores, how do I actually go in there... Haha So she did explained, I'll have to buy stuffs up to RM10 either from I-SOCKS SOCKS, I-SOCKS DECORA OR I-SOCKS CASUAL STORES. I was like, 'ooo... This is fun. Haha' So I went to my mum and told about it. I was broke that time cuz I spent the other day at KLCC... hahahh then then So, to get cash...XD I had to go with my mum first to buy clothes... hahahh Okay, I was fine with it. After my mum's finished, she gave me umm... RM50. haha Oh ya, I wasn't broke, haha! I had $50 but I have not changed to RM thatt time... Anyways, so I went up again after getting cash... haha But this time, I went to the other one, I-SOCKS DECORA. This one, hmm They sell DECORA FASHION, it's a part of HARAJUKU'S, I went in and JAPANESE ROCK SONG was in the background. haha Here, there was two salesgirls. The one who was serving me was sooo... WOW! THEY ACTUALLY DO MAKE-UP AND WEAR HARAJUKU. (LIKE DUH) HAHA She's cool! Right, I just bought there these cool knee socks, two of it. One was colured-black, it has red skeletons all over it! hehe and the other one, was red and black strips. HEHE EMILY'S STRANGE COLOR XPXP So, I have reached RM10 and they asked me about the member form, of course I want it. Hahah So they gave me this form to fill up but they asked me not to fill actually, haha Just present the form and you're in! hehe XD After I got form DECORA, my unchanged $50, I exchanged with my mum RM100. HEHE YEAY!

I-SOCKS DECORA SHOP
I-SOCKS CASUAL SHOP
I was kinda nervous(it was like meeting sakito) HAHA So, I just walked slowly again... Nervous... I WAS ALONE! BELEIVE IT! HAHA So...
When I arrived there, it was completely dark! With just small lights and JAPANESE ROCK SONG IN BACKGROUND AGAIN! HAHA THAT MADE ME SOO CONFIDENT TO GO IN! HEHE XD Slowly, I opened up the chain(THEY USE CHAIN FOR THE ENTRANCE! COOL!)Then I closed back the chain and the moment I turned to the shop, I was suprised by this HARAJUKU SALES GIRL! HAHA She was like, 'Yes? Can I help you?' at first it was in a mean manner? haha Then I presented the form and she went like, 'Oh! Ok! Boleh tengok2' HAHA SUDDENLY MALAY! HAHA I WAS GONNA BURST OUT LAUGHING! HEHE So... WOW THAT SHOP IS SOOO F*****G COOL!!! I'M TELLING U! THEY HAVE ALL LOLITA CLOTHES THERE!!! MANA~SAMA'S!!! REALLY!!! Okay, they have these lolita mannequins put ontop the uhh.. dresser? I'm pathetically don't even know what it's called. HAHA ANYWAYS, MOST OF THE CLOTHES ARE IN PLASTICS! I MEAN LIKE, AFTER YOU GET YOUR CLOTHES WASHED OR DRIED FORM THE DOBBY(DID I SPELLED IT RIGHT? HAHA) Alright anyways, I spent there like, for half an hour! HAHA XD I was all over the shop! Only one floor, they have lolita shoes, skirts, tops, bottoms, accessories, EVERYTHING FOR LOLITA FASHION! I can't really choose... HAHA I WANNA HAVE EVERYTHING THERE! HAHA Well, I just can't...;p The LOLITA FULL CLOTHING, THE FULL GOWN, I MEAN, COSTS LIKE, RM300 I think. I only had RM100. haha I wished I get that. The shoes, costs RM75 I think so too. So in the end I just got this Lolita tops! hee With at the back saying, 'LOVERS ROCK TOKYO LONDON' hahahh... Coloured, RED&BLACK. I dont know how to describe it, haha Just lemme know if you wanna see it, I'll try to take a pix of it and post it. HEHE And also I got accessories, wrist bands, skeletons on it.. hehe And two metal silver wrist bands. hehe That's it.(I KNOW! I SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE! CASH??? HAHA)


I spent RM97 for everything. hehe After that, I stayed a bit at the cash cuz the salesgirl had to do my VIP MEMBER CARD! WOO-HOO! SO EXCITING! HAHA AND I was supposed to pay RM5 for the registration but I didn't cuz I had no change that time and the salesgirl was like, ''Oh that's okay". HEHE Oh ya! haha In order to be a member, you have to buy stuffs again up to RM50 either at I-SOCKS GOTHIC HOUSE OR I-SOCKS HAUNTED HOUSE(WHICH I WENT TO) After I'm done! Bye bye to I-SOCKS X"( aww It was touching... hehe the salesgirl sent me to the front entrance, hehe and said,"'You can come here with friends for the next time. X)" HEHE I WILL BRING FRIENDS. HEHE
ONE THING, I DID NOT GET THE CHANCE TO GOT THE NEXT ONE!!! I-SOCKS GOTHIC HOUSE!!! THEY HAVE VISUAL KEI THERE!!! DAMNED IT!!! Well, I was in a rush cuz I had to meet my family in a sec. huhu But not to worry... If I ever get the chance again. X)
BUT I WAS REALLY GRATEFUL!!! I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!!! I thought of going to TOKYO will only be the time I get all those HARAJUKU CLOTHES... HEHE Well, IT WAS KINDA... 'JUST MY LUCK'? HAHA For being a shy person I am... I've realized that I cannot be shy to my own obssession. HEHE I WENT THERE ALONE!!! YEAY!!! XPXP(IT'S REALL A BIG DEAL FOR ME XPXP)
I JUST MISS GOING THERE... HEHE Well, here's a video I recorded when I was in I-SOCKS while waiting for my member card... Hehe Sorry for being rushed, cuz when I start recording, it was only me in the shop and the salesgirl but then I suddenly stopped cuz there were people coming in. hehe LOVE THE BACKGROUNG MUSIX! X)

SEE YOU SOON I-SOCKS! X")


No comments: