Friday, November 14, 2008

FIRST : Nightmare. X)


S-A-K-I-T-O!!!! HAHA XDXD I'M IN LUURRVEE WITH YOU!! HAHA

Alrighty, take it easy fau.. haha Lemme talk about my greatest favourite idol of all time and became my 'Inspiration' and the reason the changes in my life. X)

Okayy........ This gonna sound crazy buttt.. It's the Truth. X)

NIGHTMARE or in Japanese, 'NAITOMEA' is my biggest idol. It all started last year, 2007. I know them from DEATH NOTE ANIME(WHICH I THANK ALOT!!) They did for the DEATH NOTE ANIME Opening Theme song and also Ending Theme. Titled, 'THE WORLD' and, 'ALUMINA'. I LOVE THESE TWO SONGS! I did research on DEATH NOTE'S page and found out about a band called, 'Nightmare'. Times were difficult back then when I had no internet at home. XP One time, I went to Rizqun Hotel and had a good connection of internet.. haha And I tried watching their, 'THE WORLD' PV on youtube.. I WAS INSPIRED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AFTER WATCHING THEIR INCREDIBLE VIDEO! HEHE Started to download their videos on my mobile.. Yeah, at first, I only had their videos on my phone..x(

But UNTIL ONE DAY, used the net connected from my phone to the lappy, I download this yahoo toolbar search thing.. And started to type out my Nightmare's Favourite songs.. Yahoo gave me 'eSnips Folder' result.. I was like, CURIOUS.. haha I clicked it! AND..It gives me a FILE OF NAITOMEA SONGS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!! MUAHAHAHA IT WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! AHAHA XDXD I remembered, that time I went crazy nuts. HEHE. XDXD So, that Time my easi got finished really FAST. ahaha XD I remembered.. I was downloading their songs till SUBUH.. Sampai tertidor.. hehe I did seriously 'SACRFICE' my life to it. Hehe.. But until.. When my sis went for belayar.. Had the laptop with me.. And It wuz holiday and I went out to the Mall with bess.. Heh X) And Brought the laptop along with me.. We tried out the new restaurant called, 'CheezeBox'.. Nice place, though. ;) So, they have this REALLY GOOD WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION AND I HAD THE CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING! MUAHAHAHA XPXP Sii bess setia menunggu akuu.. Haha We spent like, 3 HOURS In that restaurant.. HEHE

Next, hmm.. Got all the songs transferred on my mobile... X) I'm getting to know them well, as a fan. Haha By searching them on nets.. And forums on them.. Interviews... Random videos...XD Checking every latest updates on their official website.. Haha And I... Admire the leader both as the lead guitarist, SAKITO. =)
He's my idol. X) I was really inspired by him for all the his great things he done for the success of Nightmare. I admire him as a senior, I admire the way he's patient in everything he does, control his own ego, and just ending up successfully. He looks mean but never judge by the look. ;) His talents too, and he's just one of a kind. hehe I just dont know.. I was seriousy inspired by him that much. hehe One thing I would like to share, I WAS SUPRISED when I really improved my ugama results and morning mid-year's and final..(I guess)XP The whole time of revision, I was listening to their musix and seriouly, I could memorized stuffs by their songs. XP And I really made it. Though I failed some subjects but I know I improved and tried my best and really really grateful! To the 'imaginary' confidence that Nightmare has given me. X) BUT one thing I wanted to improve by next year, my great attendance. hehe They're like, give me the 'hope' and the 'confidence' somehow. REALLY. Especially sakito. hehe Well I don't know if people can understand me. Some thinks I'm just a crazy fan of sakito, some understand but not that fully... heh I guess... I'm just the only one with my own lil 'world'. X)

If I had one wish, that would be MEETING THEM. =") I even have a book that I wanted to dedicate ESPECIALLY FOR THEM. Book that fills of their pictures. X) HEHE. I'll find ways to go to Japan..=)

I just hope.. I wish I can go to Japan.. Start over a New Life.. Meeting Sakito.. =) That's all I ever want for now. X)

I IS SOOOO PSYCHO FAN OF NAITOMEA. HAHA XDXD

KEEP ROCKING NIGHTMARE!!!
AND NIGHTMARE ALSO, WAS MY VERY FIRST VISUAL KEI BAND AND THE REASON I'M INTO VISUAL KEI AND J-ROCK!\m/
VISUAL KEI IS THE GREATEST MUSIX INFLUENCE FOR ME. X) AND ALSO, THE STYLE.



YOMI-"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, THEY'RE COUNTING ON YOU! I LOVE YOUR VOCAL! YOU'RE DEFINETLY UNIQUE! NEVER HEARD A VOCAL LIKE YOURS! I FALL FOR IT WHEN I FIRST LISTENED TO THE VERY FIRST SENTENCE FROM YOU,
"Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri"...X")



SAKITO-"YOU'RE THE BEST AND THE GREATEST INSPIRATION I EVER INSPIRED ON! A ONE WHO CHANGED MY LIFE SLOWLY..X) THE GREAT GUITARIST I EVER KNOWN! KEEP IT UP! GOOD LUCK SENIOR! =) I REALLY FALL FOR ALL OF YOUR GUITAR WORK!



RUKA-"YOU'RE CUTE! HAHA THE ELDEST ONE.. THE HONOURED ONE. X) LOVE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING RUKA-SAN, I LOVE THE SONGS THAT YOU COMPOSED. =) (IMAGINE HAVING NO RUKA IN NIGHTMARE!="( )



HITSUGI-"NEKO BOY. HEHE THE YOUNGEST ONE.. SAKITO IS LUCKY TO HAVE A REAL FRIEND LIKE YOU. =) SUCH A SUPPORTIVE ONE. INVITING NI~YA ALONG..=) YOU'RE THE BEST! I WOULD THANKFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SUPPORT SAKITO TO START OUT A BAND.. WOHH THERE WOULD BE NO NIGHTMARE!
NI~YA-"YOU'RE THE BEST BASSISIT I EVER KNOWN! I LOVE THAT 'LOOK' OF YOURS. I LIKE YOU! You're the calm one. XD

AISHITEIRU, NAITOMEA!! X) KEEP ON ROCKING!\m/

No comments: