Saturday, November 15, 2008

GAZEROCK. X)


THE GAZETTE. RUKI, URUHA, REITA, AOI AND YUNE(ALL FORMER BAND MATES) formed a band named, 'GAZETTE'. Later, when Yune left, he was replaced by Kai. X) They are officially under PS Company, along with such bands, ALICE NINE, SCREW, MIYAVI and more. X)



'FILTH IN THE BEAUTY' was the first song I listened from Gazette. X) I've known them since I've become Nightmare BIG fan, saw them on websites... pictures... They're on the top list with Nightmare... But I did not care much at first since I was busy with my Nightmare at that time, haha When I finally have completed getting all of Nightmare songs and everything, I've moved on trying on other VISUAL KEI band. And the GazettE has become my 2nd Visual Kei band. X) I totally suprised myself. haha I love them. Love the musix. Especially for their head bangging. HEHE\m/



Like for Sakito, I admire Ruki as a senior. He's another superman. haha He did almost all of the songs. And how he puts himself in the songs and he really makes me feel in every song he sings. Especially 'REILA' song. (I'm listening to it now, hehe)



And GazettE, for what I admire is that, they put themselves in the same level as the fans. In the NLSG Tour, Ruki's speech, which I admire the most, he really made the fans feel it, really feel it! haha I just can't say it in words.



They're just one of the amazing Visual Kei bands all of time. And being a pervert I am... haha Love their random videos!!!^^kawaii!!XDXD



I like Kai. HEHE Love GAZETTE! Tops with NIGHTMARE!\m/ (I just wish Nightmare joins under PS Company with them... HEHE)



Their musix, alternative metal, nu metal, rock ballad, hard rock, but at the same time, it's not trash metal. hehe They're normal with just lots of heavy sounds. And RUKI'S Scream!



I fall for most of their songs, and each song is really really really.... WOW! I fall for KUGUTSUE, GUREN, REILA, CASSIS, CALM ENVY, LEECH! YES LEECH! I LOVE THIS SONG SOOO MUCH!\m/



GAZETTE ROCKS!\m/ hmm I wanna see REITA without that thing on his nose. hehe



Here's LEECH! X)


No comments: