Sunday, November 16, 2008

MOI DIX MOIS.


The next one is... MOI DIX MOIS. X)


Here, I'll talk about MANA~SAMA first. X) The one who formed MOI DIX MOIS band, guitarist of MOI DIX MOIS and also MALICE MIZER. He coined the term ELEGANT GOTHIC LOLITA and also creator of clothing line Moi-meme-Moitie.


He's morelike the, 'Classic' VISUAL KEI style. HE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN IT. REALLY. OMG I LOVE THE HAIR!!! HEHE XD


Personally, Mana~sama... He hardly talks. THAT'S COOL! DON'T YOU THINK SO?? HAHA I'll post MOI DIX MOIS Interview video. X) Well, I'd love to meet someone like him. HEHE


He... Can be defined as... WEIRD, BRILLIANT, ADORABLE, TALENTED, CREATIVE. COOL. HEHE


Hmm... I'm getting out of words here... He's just... I'm really amazed by him! haha (nah blank tarus...xp)


Alright, let's talk about the band. In 2002, after the disbanded of MALICE MIZER, Mana formed his solo project under the named, MOI DIX MOIS. It translates as 'moi'-me(Mana as his solo project), 'dix'-the number ten, and while one symbolizes the beginning of something, zero means something similar to "eternity", "dix mois", again, means "ten months", the average time a baby grows inside its mother's womb before being born (the Japanese traditionally count in lunar months).


Juka as the vocalist, Kazuno as the bassist, Mana, himself as the guitarist and Tohru as the drummer. And also K, recognized as the death vocalist and guitarist. It was until during the end of their tour, ' Invite to Immorality ' in 2005, Juka announced that he was leaving the band and same to Kazuno and Tohru. X( And so, after that, Mana formed one full complete band with members, Mana–guitar, Seth –vocals, K–guitar and vocals, Sugiya–bass and Hayato-drums. Their line-up has not changed since.


For Juka's time, they released albums, 'DIX INFERNAL', ' Nocturnal Opera', and 'Beyond the Gate'. Singles, 'Dialogue Symphonie' and 'Shadows Temple'.


Well honestly, I like MOI DIX MOIS during Juka's time with Kazuno... Mana... and Tohru... WHY DID THEY EVEN LEAVE THE BAND??!!="( YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IT, it's like they've been doing the band together for long! I LOVE JUKA'S VOCAL! REALLY! WHY?? WHY??? WHY DID YOU LEAVE????X"(


The musix, I LOVE 'DIX INFERNAL' ALBUM MUSIX. Especially the song, 'LA DIX CROIX'. HEHE I LOVE THE SONG. Their style of musix is symphony metal. I like this one really. Mana did all the musix and the songs. hehe I watched their lives... WOW. I LOVE THEM.


I JUST LOVE MOI DIX MOIS DURING JUKA'S... KAZUNO'S... TOHRU'S... Oh yea, people said that JUKA'S VOCAL is similar to GACKT'S(MALICE MIZER'S VOCALIST). ehehe But Juka is just unique... I fall for it...


JUKA-KAZUNO-TOHRU... PLEASE REUNITE WITH MANA~SAMA!!!X"(


DIX!\m/
Ok, here's MOI DIX MOIS INTERVIEW. X) Leave comments. XD
I LOVE KAZUNO'S HAIR... POOR JUKA... He's sweating...

No comments: