Friday, January 1, 2010

My Special Message on Nightmare 10th Anniversary Celebration =)




Konnichiwa ^-^ First of all, I wanted to say, congratulations to Nightmare for their reach of 10th Anniversary! (Yomi’s dream came true x”D) Omedeto senpai!!! And their special 10th Anniversary album, “GIANIZM” released right on Nightmare’s birthday today! ^-^ Also, good luck for their upcoming big show on 9th January @ Saitama Super Arena with the new whole look of NAITOMEA!!! Lucky for those who r coming there, enjoy while it lasts guys! ^-^ Today, a rock band was born and called, “NIGHTMARE”. Nightmare was found by a guy named, Sakito in 2000, and later another joined named Hitsugi. Then Yomi and Ni~ya was asked to join. Follow by Zannin. But later he left and was replaced by Ruka. Their line-up has not changed since (I know everyone including me, wanted it to be like that ^-^). These great and talented five young men made a great ‘team’ and have reached to the top and has proved to everyone that their 10th Anniversary have finally came! Today, 1st January, 2010. I believe and really really understand that it is not very very easy to have reach all these and I believe all Nightmare Loyal fans(especially those who came to their lives) understand and can feel all their energy and how much they have put their effort to make it and all the love they shared with their beloved fans… Most of us, we can only watch you Naitomea on videos and dvds and we have always wished that someday, we can come to your live… I, myself really wanted to come on their live concerts, at least for this 10th Anniversary… At least…. But I just can’t… I believe there r fans out there know how much I feel rite now… Ok, enough all this. Heheh


From the past to the present… Nightmare is slowly growing and they are really really grateful for everything. From a Visual Kei influence to ‘this’. This 10th Anniversary they have made ^-^ From “Ulitmate Circus” to “Majestical Parade” albums r really what Nightmare did for living. ‘Living’ as successful people and influence everyone that we can do it too. I really mean it guys, they are the best example for everyone. For those who’s gonna lose their confidence and all that… Listen to their music first. Find out what they are singing about. My very first Nightmare song was ‘The World’. I fell in love with it really much and which just led me to J-ROCK obsession. I have really learnt a lot and I wanted to learn more as a growing teenager. I am going thru a difficult path in my life and J-Rock music became my guide life which really, really have changed my life totally. There r people may not understand this but I am really saying this seriously. I am really grateful for those talented musicians in the J-Rock industry for sharing their life experiences and bring them into their music.


W-welll… I-I just c-can’t say anymore… This is a very very touching momento for me, well for writing this all.. hehh ;”) Without them, I never learn much about life, friendship, society and just about everything in this life. Without them, this blog never exists… I really love Nightmare and J-Rock so much. They are my greatest saviors of all time. I just want to say, Arigatou Gozaimasu senpai!^-^ Hoping to meet these guys one day… And I really feel bad that I cannot do anything special for Nightmare’s 10th Anniversary but this message and tribute videos I’ve been doing this week, countdown for today…. I am really sorry but I really made this from my heart.


To those who have been supporting my blog, thank you so much guys! Please do continue to support. =) I love you guys! Wish you all a happy new year! Let’s wish for the best for Nightmare! Hopefully we will see them in their next ten years =) They’re just the best of the bests! Keep on rocking Naitomea! We will always love you, no matter what.


Truly from the owner of this blog,
Fauziyyah.






LAST MINUTE PREPARATION!!! Though I am a bit disappointed about iitt... I know it's the least I can do for Nightmare now X) HAHA "Selamat Ulang Tahun" which means "Happy Birthday"! Last minute till I did not know that its written in my language...=__= HAHAH!


OMEDETO NAITOMEA!!!X") FOR YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cake looks good!
happy new year!
if want come to my new years bloggie ^-^
url:http://mineyourseverbodygoalsof2010.blogspot.com/