Monday, January 4, 2010

The GazettE "DIM SCENE TOUR 09"

Ohayo!!! I just found GazettE's "WITHOUT A TRACE" AND "THE INVISIBLE WALL" LIVES FROM THEIR DIM SCENE FINAL TOUR 09 LIVE @ SAITAMA!!! YEAYYY!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO WATCH WITHOUT A TRACE AND THE INVISIBLE WALL LIVE SOOO BADLYYY!!! AND OF COURSE THE WHOLE LIVE!!! BUT THESE TWO SONGS R JUST THE HEARTBREAKING SONGS FOR ME... I LUV THESE TWO SOOO MUCH!


I AM IN LOVE WITH RUKI'S CLOTHES... VEST!!!XD OHHHH BABY URUHA<3<3<3





When I watched WITHOUT A TRACE... I can feel... its... AHHH!!! It's just soo heartbeaking! x"( this song is sooo soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!







AHHHH THE INVISIBLE WALL iiss sooo SOOO ADDICTIVE! Yes... It's like drugs O_O It's so addictive that when I was watching this I could not take my eyes off the screen... and could not even feel the surroundings around me...O_O But it made me feel that as if I was in the live too!!!X"D


Credits to : Tubekmon


GazettE NEVER DIES!!!





I'm gonna get the dvd soon!!!xD

No comments: