Sunday, January 3, 2010

J-ROCK 2010 NEWS! XD

SID WILL BE RELEASING A NEW SINGLE THIS MARCH 3RD! TITLED, "SLEEP"! PLUS! THEY WILL ALSO BE RELEASING A NEW LIVE DVD TITLED, "[2009.02.10] SIDNAD Vol.4 ~TOUR 2009 光" THIS 10TH FEBRUARY!^-^ AKI<3<3<3







DaizyStripper WILL ALSO BE  RELASING A NEW SINGLE ON THE SAME DATE! AHAH! XD But unfortunately, there r no further details about it... But don't worry I will always keep myself up to date with thier official website and when they have already update about it!^-^ DaizyStripper will going for a tour called, 'LOVE AFFAIR TOUR" starting this April! GOOD LUCK SENPAI!^^





AND NEVER FORGET OUR BELOVED VERSAILLES, WITH THEIR FIRST MAJOR INTERNATIONAL ALBUM, "JUBILEE" TO BE RELEASE THIS 20TH JANUARY ^-^





MORE J-ROCK NEWS WILL BE UPDATE SOON! AH! I just hope I will find my next 10 J-ROCK SAVIORS THIS 2010! XD Looking forward thru it...~

No comments: