Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DaizyStripper's ALTER-EGO BAND!!!

DaizyStripper's ALTER-EGO BAND! CALLED, "Frantic EMIRY" performed and made their very first appearance at Takadanobaba AREA in October last year. Frantic EMIRY consists of the same five members of DaizyStripper. I can say that, this is the DARKER DaizyStripper ;) Well, I can't even imagine first when DaizyStripper's nyappy rocker appearance... To a darker image of them? heheh Until I saw their official website and here I took a screenshot of it X)





So what do you think? Honestly, I am really looking forward thru this!X) Yu-giri.... Nao... Mayu.... Rei... Kazami.... WOOT WOOT!!! Frantic EMIRY have announced that they will be releasing their first single titled, "World End" this coming 3rd March, the SAME day DaizyStripper's upcoming single,  "Harumeku bokura" will be released! The single will feature two songs, the title track and the b-side "Senjou, shoudou, genocide."

CAN'T WAITTT!!!

No comments: