Monday, December 14, 2009

SAKITO<3

I'm just gonna share my Sakito sexayyyy pictures to you all ^-^



"MELODY" OHP.



WOOT WOOT! I LOVE THAT LOOK! XD





"RAISON D'etre" OHP. I just loveee his costume here...










AWW He's at duty xD





Old times XD






Who says he never looks good on hats? xD





*DROOLS*





KAWAII!!!!

















AWWWHHHH I just love him ^-^





man! i love that look! heheh


And these are his latest solo shoots! Credits to : lady_sb! ^-^





*OMG THEN DROOLS* HE JUST.... LOOKS HAWT THERE...





I like this one! It's so SAKITO-ISM. HEHEH





AWHH! THIS ONE TOO! Sakito-sama just loves to visit India one day! He was greatly inspired by the culture ^-^ GOOO SAKITO! AISHITEIRU!!!


And my greatest appreciation to all those who have shared those pictures on the net! Which I'm not really sure who owns it. heheh I don't own it ^-^ Arigatou people! Lotsa loves!

No comments: