Saturday, December 19, 2009

MALICE MIZER "Garnet" PV. Just missing Malice Mizer right now...X")

YES! If it isn't the legendary Malice Mizer...X) I just miss them a lot right now... I just want them all to reunite! From Tetsu to Klaha! But poor Kami... RIP. *sigh... They did not disbanded right? Only on hiatus right? eheh... I never want Malice Mizer to be thrown away just like that... MANA-SAMA!!! Please, please... Do think of reunion... If X-Japan does, why not Malice Mizer! x"( Well... Let's just wait and see in the future... heheh... I am really hoping!^-^ I just love their beautiful musics...


This is one of their beautiful song, "Garnet". It was their very last pv and the last single they released in 2001... Before they went on hiatus. I love this song soo much!^-^ I just can't stop listening to it... IT'S SOO SOOO ADDICTIVE! HAHAH With Klaha's vocal... waahhh.... And in this pv, they all look so beautiful! Especially Klaha-sama! All of them are! heheh Kozi and Yu~ki look sooo hawt... Mana-sama, heheh will always be the great Mana-sama X) Love him! Garnet is like their previous "Gardenia" darker version. heheh Garnet~Gardenia. ..





It's soo beautiful... My fav.part in this pv? = 3:26 to 3:47!!! HAHAH












By : ME^-^


I miss them X")

No comments: