Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ohayo~gozaimasu!^-^

Ohayo! I am up so early today!!! haha FEELIN SOOO EXCITEDDD!!! HEHE I hope you know what I'm talkin about XD OH YES! Today's the last of 2009 anddddd what I'm really talking about here iissss NIGHTMARE'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!! HEHEHEHEHE I've been maniac about it since the day they announced the new album, "GIANIZM". YEAHHH!!! It'll release tomorrow!!!^^ OH AND WHEN I LOGGED IN MY BLOG... I FOUND THAT I HAVE REACHED 20 FOLLOWERS!!! HAHAH *PROUD, PROUD...* LOL! I JUST WANNA SAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS! X") I hope I'll reach more. heheh


Tonite, Nightmare will be having a live called, "NIGHTMARE 10Th Anniversary Special Act Vol. 0 -BIRTHDAY-" @ Zepp Sendai. Awhh... I just wish I could go there tonite.... And together doing the countdown with Nightmare...*sigh* BUT to those who r coming, wahhhh!!! Enjoy guys!!!^^ We, Nightmare Loyal Fans that are not able to go there... We have always support you X")


I just can't wait till tonite!!! HEHE Happy New Year guys!^-^ Here's their interview on GIANIZM ALBUM! SAKITO, YOMI & HITSUGI! WOOT WOOT! xD I just can't get my eyes off SAKITO!!! Yomi looks cute there. Like, really cute. O_O HAHA Well he has always been! xD HITSUGI-SAN! haha I like him without the extension but hell yeah he really does luuukk guuddd in GIANIZM TEN PV!


Haha okay, this is their comment from vap.co.jp. Credits to : Coccinelle56




I'll post their comments on BARKS later okay! heheh Still watching it XDXD

No comments: