Monday, December 21, 2009

Countdown till Nightmare's "GIANIZM" Album out on 01.01.2010(Friday) X)

Yes.... I just cannot wait till NAITOMEA'S 10TH Anniversary Album titled, "GIANIZM" to be released on theee very 1st January, 2010 ^-^ 11 More days! Let me share something about my love to Naitomea...


I have been a fan of Nightmare and J-Rock&Visual Kei for over A year.. Yeah. Nothing to be proud of... Just A year. Almost 2 years... heheh But I just... Don't think there is just someone who could understand how much I love Nightmare and J-Rock. It has totally changed my life. I mean, like forever...  When I started to share this with others.... And telling everyone that a guy named Sakito has taken my heart away... I don't think they understand and just thinks that I am a TOTAL FREAK. Yeah anyone would think like that... But who cares^^ I love Naitomea and their music has taught me alot. Really... A lot. I'm happy whenever I see them on new magazine covers, new interviews, having fun on their latest interviews... Watching their lives, rocking out there... And I cried when watching they cry too on every end of their lives... I just... I really love these guys so much. And one of my dreams is to meet them one day... I really hope for that. I thank God that I was allowed to see and listen to J-Rock and Nightmare as my very first Visual Kei J-Rock Band ^-^


I will always love Naitomea! GOOO NIGHTMARE! U GUYS R THE BEST OF THE BESTS!



Chiba Jun
(Yomi)



Takahiro Sakaguchi
(Sakito)





Ikari Mitsuo
(Hitsugi)





Baba Yuji
(Ni~ya)





Kano Satoru
(Ruka)



NIGHTMARE/NAITOMEA/ ナイトメア

No comments: