Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SADIE'S 'CRIMSON TEAR' PV!!! IT'S FINALLY JULYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SADIE'S 'CRIMSON TEAR' PV IS SUPEEERRR AWESOMEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! (Y) Well, it actually has... 3 versions? eheh I found it on youtube... umm The first ver that I watched was, the one released with the limited edition of the single! They all playing nearby the fireeee!!!! (Y) The second ver that I just watched was the one I RATHER PREFER!!! HEHHEH THIS ONE'S THE BEST!!! THE BAND JUST PLAYIN! BUT ROCKS MAN!!! \m/ I LOVE THIS VER.!!! The third version, it's the Director's cut! This version is more understood of the story version! heheh Im gonna post all 3 of them!!! SADIE ROCKS!!! \m/ LOVE THE SONG, 'CRIMSON TEAR'!!! I LOVEEE THEMMM!!!! AND AND!!! IT'S FINALLY JULYYYY!!!!! COUNTING DAYS TILL GazettE's DIM IS OUUUUTTT!!!! && SADIE'S NEW TO-BE RELEASED SINGLE!!! 'KAGEROU'!!! WOOH HOOH! CAN'T WAITTT!!! XDXD


THIS IS THE FRISR VER. THAT I WATCHED! THE NORMAL VER. OF 'CRIMSON TEAR' PV!


THIS IS THE SECOND VER!!! I LOVEEE THISSS ONEEEEEE!!!


THIS IS THE THIRD VER THAT I JUST WATCHED, THE DIRECTOR'S CUT! MORE UNDERSTOOD... HEHHEH
ENJOY!!
SADIE ROCKS!!! I LOVE YOUUU GUYSSS!!!\m/



No comments: