Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the day we all have been waitin for... the GazettE HAS FINALLY RELEASED THEIR 'DIM' ALBUM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAYYY!!!!! THE DAY OF ALL GazettE LOVERS HAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR HAS FINALLY COME!!!! GazettE HAVE FINALLY RELEASED THEIR 'DIM' ALBUM TODAYYYY!!!! WOOH HOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A BIG, 'FINALLY'!!!!! HAHHAH IT'S BEEN FOREVER WAITING FOR THIS BIG ALBUM!!!! IT IS REALLY BIG!!!!!! HEHHEH CONGRATULATIONS SENPAI! (I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY MORE...) IT'S JUST SO DAMN AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!! AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ARIGATOU TO SHILS-SAN FOR ALL 'DIM' SONGS!!!! I REALLY OWE U DUDE! X") REALLY! IT'S TRUE, DIM ALBUM IS THE BEST! IT IS PERFECT. TO ALL MY J-ROCK FELLOWS, GUYS, YOU WILL NEVER REGRET MAKING THE BAND, GazettE AS YOUR J-ROCK SAVIOR! Me, myself realized that I'm not wasting my time on them. X") AS URUHA SENPAI HAS INSIPIRED ME AS WELL. I WILL NEVER REGRET LISTENING TO GazettE IN MY WHOLE LIFE. X) Once again, THEY RELEASED ANOTHER PERFECT JOB THIS TIME! GOOD JOB SENPAI! WE ALL WILL ALWAYS KEEP ROCKIN WITH GazettE! \m/

My Suggestion; Please do listen to 'DIM' album according to the track numbers, no skippin tracks! IT IS REALLY WORTH LISTENING ACCORDING TO IT. YOU'LL FEEL IT. X)

ABOUT DIM ALBUM, I FOUND OUT THAT, I THINK, 'LEECH' AND 'GUREN' SONGS, THEY TRANSFORMED IT INTO ALBUM VERSION FOR THIS ALBUM. THE SOUNDS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE SINGLE VERSIONS. GOOD JOB SENPAI! HEHEH I LOVE BOTH LEECH AND GUREN AND THEY HAVE MADE IT MOREEEEE AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!\m/

AND DIM, AFTER A TRACK OR TRACKS, I NOTICED THAT THEY HAVE PUT SHORT-LENGTH SOUNDS. AND IT'S SUPERR COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SONGS, Hakuri, Erika, Shikyuu, Kanshoku and Mourou. 5 of them. X)
DIM

「剥離」 Hakuri - PERFECT OPENING.
THE INVISIBLE WALL - OMG! FINALLY!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITIN FOR THE SONG AND PV FOR AGES! THIS SONG IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! "Sorrow made you..." ah perfect!
A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN - THIS HAS BECOME ONE OF MY BEST FAVOURITE!!!
LEECH - THE BEST.
泣ヶ原 Nakigahara - AAAHH!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVEEE THIS ONE!!!!! IT'S A LONG BEAUTIFUL SONG!
「エ リ カ」 Erika - umm sounds a bit scary to me. heheh
HEADACHE MAN - \m/
紅蓮 Guren - it is like... peace... when listenin to it. has been the best...
「子宮」 Shikyuu - okay, this one's a bit freaked the hell out of me at first... then i realized that... it freaked me out because... this one's actualy the sound of baby's crying... O__O interesting. hehheh
13STAIRS[-]1 - THIS ONE... IS THE KICK-ASS ONE!!!! \m/
DISTRESS AND COMA - "i'll tell you what distress mean, fill me up with your dreams..." Nice song. X)
感触」 Kanshoku - this is veryyyyyyy niceeeeeeee!!!!!! (Y)
白き優鬱 Shiroki Yuutsu - AAAAAHHH!!!!!! I guess, this is a different one GazettE have made in the album!!! I love this song!!!!
IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS - GOOD SONG! (Y) BREATH TAKING
「朦朧」 Mourou - I noticed about this one, it is the sound from when 'DISTRESS AND COMA' PREVIEW's released!! hehheh
OGRE - HEAD-BANGING NEVER DIES \m/!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIM SCENE - I will say this out guys... DIM SCENE IS MY FAVOURITE IN DIM ALBUM!!!!! I LOVEEEE THIS SONGGG SOOOOO MUCHHH!!! (listenin to it now) HEHEH
'DIM' ALBUM IS A BIG CHANGE, MORE MATURE AND THE BEST OF THE BESTS. X)

NOW... GazettE WILL BE OFF FOR THEIR TOURS!!! GOOD LUCK SENPAI!!! X")

AND THESE ARE THEIR LATEST SHOTS FOR 'DIM' ALBUM.

PS: I HAVE NOT POST GazettE'S 'INVISIBLE WALL' PV, as it's not released yet on youtube... heh. BUT I WILL SURE POST IT ASAP WHEN IT'S RELEASED^^

5 comments:

kai said...

actually there are full PVs of the invisible wall in youtube - it's just blocked because of copyright restrictions. i have uploaded the full PV on my own account - yeah, it was blocked on some countries.

pojiah said...

Really? Oh... Thank You so much for the info... No wonder. Me and my friends are wondering the whole day... hahhah Okay Thank You again.

Layla said...

Well, the lyrics of distress and coma you posted is wrong.
It should be " Until your distress sleeps, fill me up with your greif."
P.S.
My English is poor.'Cause I'm not a native speaker. If I've made any grammer mistake, please forgive me.

Layla said...

Well, the lyric of distress and coma is wrong. It should be "Until your distress sleeps, fill me up with your grief."
And....DIM is really really fantastic!!!

pojiah said...

Oh okay thanks X) I knew that lyric would be the real thing... hahhah I wasn't sure at first. I was sure wirh the one I've posted. Okay, if you said so, that's right then. Thank you. X)