Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A small birthday celebration for dearest Sakito. HEHE ^-^



My best friends and I, we actually made a birthday celebration for Sakito's 29th Birthday yesterday, 29/6!!! HEHEHE It was fun and I really felt that, well I don't know how to say this but I just love him so much =")  I just wish he knew all about yesterday.... WE GOT ICE CREAM CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! IT WAS GUUUUDDDD!!!! HEHEHEHE Wish he had wonderful birthday there too with wonderful friends and family ^-^ I just love Sakito so much and I just wish to meet him one day =) Once again, hapy 29th Bday senpai!!!

















YAYYY!!! I GOT "SAKI" PIECE! HEHEHEH X)

AISHITEIRU SAKITO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!

I'm japanese Nightmare's Fan.
I'm glad you like Nightmare.

they have never performed in overseas,but I moved to be known by foreigners.

Thanks.
and Sorry,my English is poor.