Monday, August 10, 2009

Shocking News. A Sad Visual Kei day today...


VISUAL KEI has never been sad but today, I received a news sent by We Love J-ROCK group on my inbox, read it as I got home from skool... The news anoounced that, Jasmine You of Visual Kei band, Versailles has passed away peacefully yesterday, 9Th August. I got really shocked though I do not listen much to Versailles BUT I really really share my condolences. I've seen them live on youtube and Jasmine You first took my attention and hell I agreed they're damn good! Oh my god... This is just shocking for all VISUAL KEI Fans. Guys, let's share our sadness and hopes he rests in peace and the great things he had done with Versailles.


"Versailles announced on their official website that their bassist Jasmine You has passed away today, August 9th. The bassist had previously announced that he would take some time off the band to take care of his health, and furthermore the group would continuing recording their upcoming album without him.


The band states that further details about Jasmine You's death will be revealed to fans as soon as they receive permission from his family. With the members still trying to absorb the news, the group has also said that all their upcoming activities will be postponed indefinitely.


May he rest in peace."


From JaMe U.K.

We will always remember you Senpai.

I will post tribute soon.

No comments: