Sunday, March 8, 2009

BABY NIGHTMARE!!! X"D

I JUST FOUND NIGHTMARE PICTURES WHEN THEY WERE STILL BABY ANGELS!!! AHAHA XPXP I ADDED SAKI'S TOO, WHICH I FOUND EARLIER... HEHE! MAHN! THEY'RE SOO DAMN KAWAII!!! JUST LOOK AT THEM!!! Whenever I see these pictures... Just reminds me of those lil memories... And the time now. Any dreams you want to fulfill for, will happen. No matter what X) No matter who and where you came from... Whatever it takes... It will. X)


YOMI! 1 year old, 3 years old and 15 years old! HE LOOKS THE SAME AS YOMI ROCKSTAR!!! WOO HOO!!!\m/



SAKITO! 4 years old, 5 years old and 7 years old. YEESS... HE'S SEXAAYYY SINCE HE WAS BORN... im tellin you =,=


HITSUGI! 6 months old, 1 year old and 2 years old. HAHA AWW HITSUGI SOO KAWAII!!! AS ALWAYS!



NI~YA! 2 months old, 1 year old and 2 years old. NI~YA LOOKS KAWAII AND INNOCENT!!! HEHE Well yeah innocent baby... BUT HE JUST LOOK SOO INNOCENT!!! HAHA




RUKA! 1 year old, 15 years old and...??? haha XD We all can see that. WOO!!! RUKA PLAYS HOCKEY! hehe He has the long-long hair since he was just a baby.. HAHA GOO RUKA!!!


YOUNG IN HEART FOREVER! I LOVE YOU NIGHTMARE!X")\m/

No comments: